Learning becomes fun with McCarton’s model “My home”.
Its carefully precut pieces and its innovative assembly system will make the assembly of this model a moment of educational pleasure and recreation.
“My home” will enable children to locate spaces and to visualize their surroundings, their neighborhood(s), their city.
Secure payment. Different solutions available : CB, Paypal, PayPlug check.
Colissimo Poste, relay point or post office according to your choice.
The two-toned cardboard allows you to personalize this model in several ways. “My home” can also be decorated with stickers, markers, wood, metal, or any other material according to everyone's imagination!
Here are some creative ideas to color (with markers or colored pencils) or to paint this model:
- Seaside in white/blue shades
- Rustic with brick appearance
- Chalet with a wood aspect
Placed one next to the other, these houses will allow you to replicate the neighborhood and the living space of children, favoring this way working in groups.
You can also use this model as:
- Pencil holders, using the opening of the roof to insert pens and pencils that will be placed in the receptacle provided for this purpose
- Nightlight, by placing mini LEDs (not supplied) inside the house, in notches, which you can glue wherever you want.
This model is made up of 20% recycled materials. In addition, this product is environmentally friendly because it is 100 % recyclable.
Suggested activities related to this model:
- Know your neighborhood
- Need and use of renewable energies.
- 6th grade, 5st grade, 4st grade, 3rd grade, 2nd grade, 1st grade
- 2 x 1h
- Nombre de pièces
- Educational topics
- Renewable energies (electricity, wind or solar energy), The 20th century
- Individual activity, Group activity